Corporate SEO Pioneers in Houston, TX
SEO experts and corporate leaders agree on one thing, search engine optimization and internet marketing costs your company nothing. This is true for one reason; a lack of SEO and internet marketing will cost you the store. Marketing is the common denominator in determining the success or failure of a company, and this applies to all trades,an all sizes. The fact is, someone is buying the products and services you sell right now. The economy doesn’t determine whether or not your customers are willing to spend money, your marketing does. Even in this economy, our customers are forced to hire more staff to take on the extra business we’ve created. Don’t let the economy be your great excuse, start marketing your business today. Call now for a FREE consultation.
Website Marketing Maintenance
Once a website is design with SEO it must be maintained to protect your interests on the Internet. Over the life of the website, you must fine tune your marketing strategy to ensure that you get the results you’re looking for. The content that you want to take into consideration is listed below:
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and Internet Marketing Terminology
- H1, H2, H3 Tags – H-Tags reveal the priority of your copy to the search engines.
- Keyword – A word that describes the content of a website.
- Keyword Phrases – A minimum of two words that describe the content of a website.
- Keyword Stuffing – The negative practice of using too many keywords in the text and code.
- Duplicate Content – The negative practice of creating pages with duplicate or very similar content.
- Pay Per Click – A pay campaign to drive traffic to a web site.
- Organic Page Rank – Website optimization used to increase natural placement within search engines.
- Image Alt Tags – They describe and define images.
- Linking Strategy – A method Using links to boost rank and website status.
- Image Alt Tags – Optimizations that describe and define images.
- Social Media – Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, or any source of information that builds a network of poeple.
In a nutshell, good Internet marketing is setting up a website so it is easy to understand and rich with relevant content